Strategy - Video Content
Brief: UPC wanted to let their customers know about their new On Demand service through their email database, but wanted to do something that would grab their attention.
Solution: We created an engaging piece of video content dramatising the arrival of On Demand through the streets of Dublin, that kept on brand with their ATL campaigns. But to add an element of personalisation, we created 40 different versions of the video, each with a personalised title and voiceover. The 40 names accounted for 90% of customers, with a generic version created for the remaining 10%.
UPC reported a huge increase in the open rate of their emails and the video piece was used across their social channels to promote the launch of On Demand.